Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Hour, BA style



Bar 6. It's in Palermo Soho, about five blocks from our apartment. We love it. Happy hour starts at 7:30 p.m. and runs until about 9. I order a Kir Royale, Jordana orders wine, and we share the most awesome chocolate cake with shavings of white chocolate and marscapone ice cream. I'm shaking just thinking about it!


Mike will be pleased to know that when some Argentinian who recently returned from living in Australia hit on me, Jordana could not have glared any harder at him. He got the point. (Jordana wants me to point out that on the other hand, when she went to the restroom in a wonderful restaurant we were in, a lovely young waiter asked me if I thought my friend would go out with him. I said that she was my daughter and he should feel free to ask him herself!)

No comments: